Missouri User’s Group Meeting
October 7, 2013
Based on the advice of our Missouri User’s Group Advisory team, we have moved the date and location of our meeting to coincide with the Fall SMCAA Conference. The session will be held on October 7, 2013, tentatively from 2:00 – 5:00 at the Tan-tar-a in Osage Beach, Missouri. This session will be free for attendees of the conference. Please mark your calendars and stay tuned for more details.
Wisconsin User’s Group Meeting
October 11, 2013
Feedback from last year’s meeting was that the Holiday Inn in Stevens Point worked well for the majority of the attendees. While this session is still in the preliminary planning phases, please mark the date on your calendar and we will get further details out to you as quickly as possible.
- K-12 Academics Summit Nov. 4-5, 2013 in Orlando
- AESA National Conference Dec. 4-5, 2013 in San Antonio
- ASCD Conference Mar. 15–17, 2014 in Los Angeles
- Wisconsin ASCD Oct. 3-4 in Appleton WI
- Wisconsin Joint Education Convention Jan. 22-23 in Milwaukee WI
Click here to view past School Software Group Events...